DVAI manufactures stainless steel bottoms and can cut openings for pipe connexions.
- No tracing: Time-saving in workshop
- Carrying out on production site:
• no impact on dished heads deadlines
• You have to communicate us the position of your openings up to 48h before the final deadline
- Possible on any type of dished heads: GRC, PRC, flat heads, even on polished heads
- Dished head pickling after opening for a better quality
- Perfect symmetry between equal openings: ideal for double-jacket heads
Cutting process: plasma with digital control
Cutting tolerance: +/- 1mm + plasma forge draft
Capacity: head from D 100 up to D 3600 mm
- Opening in a spherical radius
- Cutting everywhere excepting on the knuckle radius and/or on the straight edge
• We work from clients’ drawings or from clients’ files.
• We send you a request for agreement to launch the cutting.