DVAI, the specialist of stainless steel cutting, proposes a new and more accurate cutting technology: the Water Jet Cut.
DVAI is equipped of a big water jet cut machine of big dimensions permitting us to cut stainless steel and aluminium. We are also able to do the bevelling directly upon items' rim.
Water jet cut is an industrial cutting technic which uses water high pressure projection to cut any material.
We distinguish two technics according the material to be cut:
- cutting with pure water fot soft and thin material
- cutting with water charged with abrasive elements in order to cut hard materials as steel, stainless steel, aluminium, crystal, marble...
This cutting technic has following advantages:
- High cutting precision : tolerances up +/- 0.2mm, high
- No heat affected zone
- No modification of material basic structure
- No material heat deformation
Water jet machine:
- 1 table of measuring 4.5 meters X 14 meters
- 2 cutting heads: 1 right head and 1 head 5 axis
- 2 pumps of 4000 bars
WATER JET CUTTING : EVOLUTIF BEVELLING
DVAI can bevel pieces while cutting thanks to the 5 axis heads of water jet machine.