DVAI masters a large range of cutting techniques for stainless steel as the sawing cutting.
Our cold sawing capabilities are capable of cutting plate sizes up to 6 000 x 3 000 x 150 mm. The process does not require the application of heat.
- Large possibilities independently of the section and the stainless steel plate grade
- Cutting of exact lengths fitted to your needs, in order to save you from stocking useless lengths.
- 2 saws for plate lengths up to 6m
- Sawing up to a 150 mm thickness
• No forge draft (vertical side): adapted for further machining
• Striated side, characteristic of sawing
• Tolerance: +/- 1 mm
• Rectangular cuts, every section is possible
In addition, DVAI offers you the possibility to roll your plates for the manufacturing of rolled and welded crowns