DVAI manufactures stainless steel conical shells for vessels. The conical shells rolling is done in our workshop from cut and qualified stainless steel plates for the manufacturing of under pressure items (PED Western Europe origin plates for DESP= Directive Européenne pour appareils Sous Pression)
STAINLESS STEEL ROLLING OF CONICAL SHELLS FOR VESSELS
DVAI has a complete equipment of rolling and profile bending machines:
- 1 rolling machine : length 3500 mm for maximum thickness of 40 mm in stainless steel.
- 1 rolling machine: length 3000 mm for maximum thickness of 20 mm in stainless steel.
- 1 rolling machine: length 2000 mm for maximum thickness of 10 mm in stainless steel.
- 1 rolling machine: length 1100 mm for maximum thickness of 10 mm in stainless steel.
- 2 profile bending machines.
DVAI manufactures conical shells with openings (to adapt pipe connections) with the same expansion length of your bottom heads for easy and quick assembly. For certain applications like food and drink industry, cosmetics, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, DVAI can polish the inner and outer side of your conical shells with a maximum Ra 0.6µm.
DVAI can also flange the edges of the conical shells to obtain conical heads for a perfect assembly between conical heads and shells.
DVAI manufactures according European construction codes and can do the destructive and non destructive testings (macrographie, sample test, radio tests upon welds, penetrate testing according to COFREND etc).