Our aluminium sheet
DVAI has a stock of aluminum sheet and guarantees its customers short lead times. In recent years, DVAI has been developing a new aluminum cutting and processing business.
The cutting of aluminum sheets and plates is carried out by means of waterjet and laser cutting machines. DVAI offers an aluminum plate cutting service to your measurements. Very light material, aluminum is used in very different fields such as aeronautics, layout and decoration.
Types of aluminum
Aluminum alloys are designated by a 4-digit number, the first of which refers to the family :
- Aluminum without addition element : Series 1000: A1050
- Aluminum + copper: Series 2000 : A2017
- Aluminum + manganese : 3000 Series
- Aluminum + silicon : 4000 Series
- Aluminum + Magnesium : 5000 Series: A5083 – A5754
- Aluminum + Magnesium + Silicon : 6000 Series: A6061 – A6082
- Aluminum + zinc + magnesium : Series 7000: A7075
The thicknesses worked
2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm
Areas of application
Welded assemblies, shipbuilding, chemical industry, cryogenic industry, transport and storage tanks.